Thursday 29 May 2008

Jason Priestley Open To 90210 Comeback

Former 'Beverley Hills 90210' star Jason Priestley, has revealed that he hasn't been approached about returning to the hit show that made him a star in the nineties, despite a new version currently being produced.With Jennie Garth rumored to be signing on and Lori Loughlin confirmed, Preistley discussed reprising his role of Brandon Walsh with Momlogic.com in New York."They haven't contacted me about doing anything yet," Priestley admitted.  "But if it's the right thing, I'm certainly open to it."The 38-year-old actor spent eight seasons on the show during the nineties and earned two Golden Globe nominations for his role."I loved working on that show," he explains.  "I loved everything I did on that show. I had so many jobs on that show, I loved it so."Photo courtesy of CBS.